JRCC provides engineering services in rural areas throughout Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Ontario. Projects range from site servicing works to the planning and design of infrastructure systems for entire communities.
Clients include municipalities, towns, villages, private developers, and local residents.
- Planning and land development
- Condition assessments
- Water source, treatment, and distribution systems
- Wastewater collection, treatment, and disposal systems
- Waste disposal grounds and recycling depots
- Streets and roads
- Land drainage systems
- Drainage and flood control
- Geotechnical investigations
- Environmental investigations and assessments
- Municipal buildings.