Our professionals have an impressive depth and the breadth of experience and skills to provide environmental assessments and turnkey planning, design and implementation of environmental projects.
We complete studies with due diligence, ensuring environmental constraints are addressed. During study works we:
- Provide for public interaction
- Address entitlement strategies
- Complete project-specific environmental documents
- Solicit regulatory agency approvals
- Develop mitigating measures for implementation and monitoring during construction.
Every year we complete numerous Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) in compliance with the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and the American Standard for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments. We use these standards for a methodical and systematic approach to acquire the appropriate information.
Our environmental capabilities coupled with experience in civil engineering design, survey, mapping and regulatory reviews make us an ideal one-stop shop for environmental compliance and project implementation.